The second round of #DestashChallenge is going very well.
I finally finished Marty's vest in worsted weight, and used 4 skeins of Cascade 220 in Black.
On Thursday, which is the day I bound off Marty's vest, I cast on for a worsted weight hat and just improvised the pattern, and was able to finish the entire hat in one evening! That was 2 balls of Di.Ve. Autunno yarn that I got from Purlescence Yarns on Black Friday Pajama Jammies back in 2010. This yarn is so soft! I had 2 other balls of the same yarn in gray color, which turned into a "Gap-tastic Cowl" a couple of years ago. It's a single-"ply" 100% Merino Wool yarn with the right amount of drape when knitted loosely.
Together with Marty's Christmas-y socks I finished last week, I'm at 8 skeins out of 10 for the DestashChallenge Round 2!